May 3, 2016 at 10:32 am #55386
1) could you expose the AVAudioPlayer used in the SDK so that we can set the volume to 100% when a suer starts polling
2) regarding this delegate method: – (void)ReaderManager:(Reader *)reader readerAlert:(UIImageView *)imageView
this method is called properly when I initialize the readers and when manually stop the readers and when I disconnect / connect the reader in the audio jack, but it doesn’t get called if I manually stop the readers and then start them again. essentially if i leave that image persistent, then even when it’s polling for tags it still shows that the reader is not active
3) might be a bug, but when i start the reader, then unplug from audio jack, in the following delegate method connected is still showing true.
– (void)ReaderManager:(Reader *)reader isConnected:(BOOL)connected
4) I asked about this before, but I don’t see a way to request the battery level, though there is a delegate method that I never see get called.
We are deploying a pilot in a couple days and would love to be able to integrate any of these updates possible.May 3, 2016 at 8:34 pm #55394
1) Thank you for this suggestion. We are currently very busy updating the SDK but if this gets added to our pipeline, I can get to this for you after I have updated the audiojack readers to our SDKv2.0.
2) & 3) are likely bugs with your version of the SDK. Both of these delegate methods have been updated to similar methods for the Flomio SDK v2.0 and these bugs will be resolved.
4) Unfortunately, the battery level is not available for this device as it’s not implemented by the manufacturer in their API. I will let you know if this changes but it’s not likely that the manufacturer will update their API to include battery level.
Thank you again for sending these queries and issues our way. Please let me know if you have any more questions on any of the above info.
~ScottMay 3, 2016 at 9:43 pm #55395
when will the 2.0 SDK be available?May 4, 2016 at 12:21 pm #55408
SDK2.0 is available in super early beta here. It currently only supports FloBLE Plus and FloJack MSR on iOS. Still working on adding EMV and BZR support. This should be ready by late next week. Android support will come after that. Full release of SDK2.0 will full support across our products and mobile platforms will likely not happen until mid June.
RichardMay 12, 2016 at 6:29 pm #55462
I am going to have to push this release date forward as the new SDK is not fully functional yet. Although the Flomio BZR is reading UUIDs from cards, there are still issues with determining when connectivity is available and some delegate methods are not stable or tested. These should be sorted by the end of next week.
Also, I am working extensively with the manufacturer to get apdus working so that our SDK can read raw data or NDEF formatted data from tags. I have allocated a lot of my time to this as I believe this will be a great improvement to the audio jack readers we provide.
Lastly, we will also be adding error management to the SDK to improve how your app can respond to specific errors while reading tags. This will be adding following the release of the above mentioned improvements.
Thank you for your patience,
ScottMay 21, 2016 at 2:59 pm #55530
Do you want to try the new SDK now? The link is the same. There has been major updates for some of our other readers, namely reading NDEF tags and improved support for multiconnectivity. The main difference you will notice is simplified delegate methods.
I still have no update for you on reading and writing data with the BZR but we are making progress.
ScottMay 22, 2016 at 5:45 pm #55535
thanks. I’ll check it out. Looking forward to the updatesJune 3, 2016 at 5:26 pm #55616
I have sent you an email with instructions to get APDUs working with your BZR. I have added error management to the SDK, this is for both apdu error responses and driver specific errors like not retrieving the device UID.
- This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Scott.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.