February 8, 2016 at 4:53 pm #54377
Flomio SDK 1.9 (7) has resolved all connectivity issues encountered and also build has passed enhancements listed by Flomio: (SDK 1.9 (7) was tested successfully on iOS 9.2.1):
• Communication Status report. Query to SDK provides communication status to FloJack reader.
• Battery Level report. Query to SDK provides FloJack battery level. This is most often 100% given that Lithium polymer batteries fail rapidly once the reach their capacity limits. Full charge will provide 5.25hrs (6,345 scans) while 20secs of charge will provide 4.5mins (108 scans). It’s a nonlinear relationship.
• We ensured that the new Communication Status and Battery Level Events were being reported as delegate methods that are called when the events occur. These are now required for the SDK consumer to implement.February 10, 2016 at 9:55 am #54400
Hi Razvan, our latest version of the Flomio Test application has been sent to you for review. This is a renaming of the Flomio SDK application we sent you previously. This new app will become available via TestFlight later today and includes the following features under test:
– New UI changes:
– App icon now titled “Test”
– Launch screen looks centered with App title now “Test”
– Selecting FloJack will provide an expanded full-screen view of the log instead of half-screen as it was in last version. Verify this is the case by scanning a tag until the screen is full and scrolling is enabled. Make sure that the log boundaries in UI don’t overlap other elements.
– Selecting FloBLE EMV or FloBLE Plus will provide a table of connectable device in top half of the screen and the log output in the bottom half. This is like it was in last version and should not have changed. Make sure that the log boundaries in UI don’t overlap other elements.
– Removed switches for Read UUID and Read Data Blocks. Added a multi-select experience in it place. This avoids the issue of having both Read UUID and Read Data Blocks enabled at the same time, which doesn’t make sense.
– Fixed bugs in Settings view. Previous versions would not reflect actual operating state of the SDK and reader device. Now you should see these are always matching. For instance, if the “Scan Sound” is enabled then you should hear a sound when tags are scanned. Make sure this is the case.
Please send us your feedback on this latest release once you get a chance. We hope it’s to your satisfaction.September 26, 2017 at 5:49 am #61154
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.