With over 5 years in business, servicing more than 2000 customers and their support requests, Flomio has amassed an extensive knowledge base of the capabilities of proximity id as well as it’s best-in-class deployment methods. Save time and money by asking experts in NFC, BLE, and UHF RFID about how to implement your project or have us build it for you.
Once you place your order you’ll receive an automated email confirmation with details of redeeming your service request. We will set up a private chat room online for you to discuss your support request directly with our engineering team. We are generally available immediately –day or night– but please allow at least 4 hours for us to be available. If you rather discuss over the phone or in person, you can find our contact information on the About page. Just refer to your order number when you reach out.
Common support requests:
- Which proximity id technology should I use for my application?
- Can I build XYZ with your products? If so, how do I go about it?
- I’m using your products with XYZ but have encountered an issue. How can this be resolved?
- The Flomio SDK doesn’t support XYZ platform, can you add it for us?
- What would it cost to make XYZ modifications to your products? Can you do it for us?
Be prepared with information about your problem:
- Use Case: What are you trying to achieve?
- What hardware do you intend to use? Phones? Tablets? Readers? Tags? Include models, software versions, manufacturer details, spec sheets, etc.
- What is the entire workflow of the experience? Break out every interaction, expected inputs and outputs, and environment which it will operate. Inside/outside? Plugged in or battery operated? Duration of use?
- How much data will you exchange between Reader and Tag?
- Do you require encryption support? If so, to what degree?
- Do you require proprietary command access beyond the ISO7816-4 interface? Which tag features are you looking to implement?
- What are your read range expectations? Read latency expectations?